Saturday, August 22, 2009

Smell Good for Better Mood

I have always been a girly girl. Name it, from wearing dresses, handbags, accessories, even to smell of perfume. Love the smell of soft and sweet, or flowery perfume. My big time favourite is Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. The smell is so nice that it never fails to elevate my mood everytime! Hence, my motto Smell Good, Feel Good.

Not a big fan of fresh smelling perfume. It would be a good change once in a while, but not for my everyday use. And definitely, a big NO for strong smelling perfume. It gets me dizzy everytime I smell people using strong smelling perfume. Let alone if I have to use it on myself. But anyhow, this is all a matter of personal preference. We use what best suit our mood on that particular day.

Scent.net online perfume has a good range of perfumes that I love. They carry many great perfume brands, both for men and women, all at very good prices. So, get the perfume which smell can improve your mood, spray it on every morning and carry it in your bag (this is so me!) for more spraying later on in the day, and have a nice day, everyday.

No comments: