Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amino Acid Supplements and Bodybuilding Supplements

It has been 7 months since I gave birth to my daughter. From day 1 postpartum, I had 12 kilograms to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. And because I delivered my baby by way of caesarean, I had to wait until 3 month postpartum in order to get green light from my gynae to get on to my fitness plan. After 3 months have passed, I was very much back into my exercise regime, ready to get all fit and back in shape.

When exercising, taking amino acids is important as they are the building blocks of protein. Essential amino acids are amino acids that cannot be produced by our body, and hence, is important part of our nutrition. However, due to our busy and tight schedules, it is very easy to overlook our food intake and its nutrition. Taking amino acid supplements is thus the best and easy solution.

Besides the fats that I have to lose, I have always like having slight and lean muscles. I also took protein powder supplement, as protein is the building blocks of muscles.

Nutraplanet has a huge complete range of bodybuilding supplements. I can find all the supplements I need in their website, from amino acids, protein powder to fat burner supplements. Order can be easily made by calling their hotline number or buy online. The level of their service is excellent. The extent of their service even includes shipment tracking available at their website, and also forum where one can find and share information about the products.

And now 7 months postpartum, I have lost 10 kilograms. All thanks to my hardwork and supplements bought from Nutraplanet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice and informative just great keep it up

Geminion said...

The importance of BCAA's cannot be overlooked, aiding in everything from protein synthesis to muscle recovery... good work!