Monday, March 9, 2009

Relocating to Arizona

It has been raining almost everyday here in Jakarta. Flood is everywhere. Even without flood, the traffic jam here in Jakarta is very bad. The jam just can’t get any worst with the flood.

At these times, I wish I am staying in Arizona. With its hot weather, flood-free, great parks, dining places and nightlife, it makes both me and hubby wanting to move to Arizona even more. Especially, my hubby’s cousins live in Arizona, and they love staying it there.

I know you might hate the idea of moving to new places. Been there done that. However, if you are interested in moving to Arizona, moving is made easy with services provided by Arizona relocation services. They offer complement services to make your relocation as smooth as possible. So, Arizona, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can't really adapt to change moved from NY to Arizona because of hubby's job. :/ Everything is so different nothing is close by and you need to drive everywhere. I hope i get use to it.